FIRST Team 2994, The ASTECHZ, relies on the sponsorship and donations from companies, schools, non-profit organizations, and individuals to continue our mission:
- To inspire students to explore, experience, and appreciate science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM Education) through hands-on participation in team activities
- To promote life skills, including teamwork, responsibility, time management, and accountability; preparing members for leadership roles in our community and in their professional lives
- To promote student growth by providing a hands-on learning environment where all styles of learners can find success
- To promote the ideals of “Gracious Professionalism” and “Coopertition” in all that we do
- To give students opportunities to experience real-world engineering, be involved in technical and non-technical activities, and to work alongside and learn from industry professionals
- To be role models in our community, using our knowledge and resources to help other students, mentors and FIRST teams succeed
Donations of any size, large or small, can make a difference. Thank you for your support!